Rosemod Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo is one of Ghana’s controversial celebrity who is tagged by many as noisy has send a letter to Beyoncé.
According to Poloo she want to know if she could stand a chance of dancing in her “Already” video with Ghana’s very own Shatta Wale.
Two days ago Beyoncés much anticipated ” The Lion King. The Gift” album which features Shatta Wale dropped and the whole of Ghana was carried away for The “dancehall Naa”
A week ago we saw Akuapem Poloo dancing to Nicki Minaj’s “megatron” to partake in the challenge to see if she could catch he attention of the female rapper.
Once again she has done something similar as she revealed in an instagram post claiming to have send a letter to Beyoncé requesting if she could stand a chance of dancing in the Already video which features Shatta Wale if there would be any.
” Dear @beyonce I hope you’ve already seen my letter I sent to you, please I want to know how far with it do I please stand a chance to dance for you and my very own @shattawalenima Song?🙈🙈🙈 “ Akuapem Poloo posted on her IG page.
Check out the post below.
- A daily graphic journalist arrested for filming in Badu Kobi’s Church.
- I regret nothing and repeat the same I said last season – Messi on his Champions league promise.
- We will request Stonebwoy songs to be played in our stadium even if the player’s don’t do – FC Nordsjælland
- Badu kobi sings Shatta Wale’s “I know my level” and threaten his enemies.+video.
- “Oh yeah baby I love it” – Iyanya narrates Yvonne Nelsons’ reaction on their first time in bed.