Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Jon Benjamin has make fun of the the founder of International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim who is out on a trip with his family in Spain.
Making a mockery of the pastor’s trip with his family, Jon Benjamin in a sarcastic way questioned how Obinim spends lavishly on trips at the expense of his church members’ tithe.
According to him, Bishop Obinim is doing a really good business out of his church as it’s raking in profits.
The controversial British diplomat, who on numerous circumstance has ridiculed the leader of International God’s Way Church, posted on his Twitter timeline on Saturday morning, July 20 that, “International Godsway Church is doing reasonably good business, it seems. How much do his poorer parishioners “tithe” to him again?
Social media was set ablaze July 20 when a photo of unfamous pastor, Bishop Obinim and his family enjoying some good time together in Spain popped up on the internet.
Obinim is seen together with his three children and wife in a swimming pool.
Jon Benjamin chanced on the photo and questioned the man of God in an ironically way for spending poor worshippers tithe on posh family retreats.
Last week the man of God was the subject of discussion after calling his 12-year-old son, Gifted Obinim Junior in front of his congregation bragging that he can turn anyone at the church into a prophet including his son.
After exchanging weird words with his son in front of the church, he ordered the boy to prophesy to the congregants on live TV.
International Godsway Church is doing reasonably good business, it seems.
How much do his poorer parishioners “tithe” to him.
Check below his tweet.
- ART & CULTURE
- Life and style
- A daily graphic journalist arrested for filming in Badu Kobi’s Church.
- I regret nothing and repeat the same I said last season – Messi on his Champions league promise.
- We will request Stonebwoy songs to be played in our stadium even if the player’s don’t do – FC Nordsjælland
- Badu kobi sings Shatta Wale’s “I know my level” and threaten his enemies.+video.
- “Oh yeah baby I love it” – Iyanya narrates Yvonne Nelsons’ reaction on their first time in bed.